Here I go!
I'm probably doing this wrong but I don't really care, I'm just going to answer the questions and not tag anyone, heh.
1. Do you believe in the existence of souls?
Yes, all the way. Karma, reincarnation, all that jazz.
2. If you had the chance to meet a religious figure, living or dead, who would you meet?
Not really interested. Many more interesting people to meet.
3. Do you fear death?
No. I only hope I can die in peace.
4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Right now? Maybe go on an awful cruise hopping islands in Hawaii?
5. If you watch something that was produced in a language other than your native tongue, would you prefer to watch it with the lines dubbed in?
NEVER. Anything dubbed in English SUCKS so hard I suffocate.
6. Who's your favorite actor to play James Bond?
Roger Moore for nostalgia. The current Bond is pure baddassedness.
7. Do you think there will be a permanent human settlement on the moon before the end of this century?
Hell no. Nobody can live in 1/6 gravity for longer than a few weeks without losing tons of bone mass and getting severe muscle atrophy. You would never be able to come back to Earth without major rehabilitation. Or you can work out 4 hours a day (like astronauts do) to maintain muscle mass (yeah, that 50 lb dumbbell weighs only 8.3 lbs, try keeping your muscle mass with that...). Anyway, maybe send all the fat people to the moon to lose weight?
8. Which would you rather have, a safe and sad life, or a dangerous but happy one?
How about a safe and smart life?
9. NCIS or CSI?
10. Do you believe in the existence of sapient life beyond Earth?
No. How droll. SAPIENT life? Can we at least be a little more imaginative? I believe in sentient life elsewhere for sure.
1. What do you like more: Star Wars or Star Trek?
Both are very creative. Star Trek has definitely had more iterations, and I like iterations, unlike the iron fist of control GL has exercised over his IP.
2. Do you think that the world will end on December 21, 2012?
No. I'd like to believe the world's limited way of thinking will end on that day, and we are reborn with a better understanding of life and the universe. Wishful thinking I know.
3. If you could change one thing about the country you lived in what would it be?
Less taxes please.
4. Fishing or Hunting?
Neither. I'd rather work in my garden?
5. If you had the option of saving your closest friends or saving hundreds of strangers - what would you pick?
Tough one. Too tough. I'd let an invisible force take over me and let it control my body in that moment. Then I'd live with the consequences and regret and uncertainty the rest of my life.
6. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy some real estate.
7. Pokemon or Digimon?
8. What was the very first video game you ever played?
Combat on Atari?
9. What is your opinion of the USA?
10. THE ANSWER IS...
...NEVER EVER THE ANSWER.